We want the quality of our work and our exceptional results to speak for themselves…
Yukon call this a silly infographic but we’re having Nunavut…
This piece offered much more than just cheap puns, it carried real social currency and the results speak for themselves.
We tapped into the expertise of our research team and finesse of our design team to create a visual asset which would be entertaining, shareable and very timely (it was released around Independence Day).
The content stirred conversation and passionate debate and the design has won the acclaim of peers and audience alike.
Here’s how it performed:
- Social Shares – 27k StumbleUpon, 400+ FB Shares, 100+ Tweets
- Pageviews – 30,000+ across placements and client site
- Links – 200+
Infographic Design Portfolio
One of the key reasons we are so loved by our clients and partners is discretion. We operate under the radar, and for our partners we work behind the scenes to deliver a 100% white-label solution to your end clients. Here are just two examples of infographics we can share with you…
- Concept – understanding your campaign goals and building a concept around this. Forget pulling the trigger and then asking questions, we consider who is going to be sharing and linking to the infographic at this stage before a single crayon touches paper.
- Research – we thoroughly research and verify each fact and gather engaging and compelling stuff to cram into your graphic.
- Design – beautiful hand-crafted designs by professional infographic designers.
- Promote – we utilise all sorts of content seeding and promotional tactics to ensure your infographic attracts links and eyeballs from the right kinds of people.
5 reasons you need to hire Skyrocket SEO for your next infographic promotion:
- Improve search engine rankings – we acquire trusted, powerful links.
- Drive targeted visitors to your website.
- Enhance brand awareness online.
- Gain credibility from being featured on top-tier online publications.
- World-class content and designs that get shared socially.
How much does it cost?
Some projects require bespoke pricing but the majority of our campaigns fall into the following price points:
- Design Only – £485/$770
- Concept, Research & Design from just £935/$1490.
- Concept,Research, Design & Promotion Package from £1,560/$2,495.
- Volume & agency partner discounts are available.
Outstanding quality and service
We respond to the majority of customer enquiries within a few hours. Our designs are hand-crafted and our research teams are world-class. We are also agency-friendly, working with a lot of SEO and internet marketing companies as their infographic design and marketing team because of our incredibly affordable rates and impeccable service.
What kind of results can I expect?
This is one of the most common questions we get asked and it is a completely understandable one – infographics are an investment designed to deliver a return not just look pretty.
Our promotional campaigns are designed to ensure a blend of high-quality links, social traction and engaged visitors to your website.
Here are just some of the top-tier publications that we have secured coverage on for clients:
Results as you might expect do vary but typically you will see a mix of placements on top-tier media websites, worthwhile seed sites and relevant niche-specific websites. More often than not our initial placements of your infographic lead on to widespread pickup and many placements besides the ones we actively secure for you. So although the initial investment cost is higher than some other types of link building, the average cost per placement is often a lot lower which means more bang for your budget.